BS50-2i BS60-2i BS70-2i - The new generation two-cycle rammer with separate oil lubrication
The two-cycle rammers from the i-series have all of the advantages of the new generation of the classic two-cycle rammers by Wacker Neuson. With the separate oil lubrication, they also offer a work-load reduction: Pre-mixing is no longer necessary due to the two separate tanks for fuel and two-cycle oil. The fluids are filled separately and the patented oil lubrication system automatically generates the correct gasoline/oil mixing ratio. This leads to an optimal combustion process and reduces combustion residues. The rammers of the i-series are available in three weight classes.
- Improved four-stage air cleaner system for longer service lives
- New ergonomic handle with sturdy protective side plate for an improved machine control and longer service life
- Larger oil tank for up to 100 hours of running time
- Higher transport lug: Makes transporting even easier
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idling time
Optimized transport lug
The higher transport lug offers more space, e.g. round slings (slippage).
Protected horizontal oil tank
The oil tank position is lower with the new rammer generation and is thus better protected against damage.
Ergonomic throttle lever
Improved ergonomic throttle lever: More grip for optimum machine control.
Please note that product availability can vary from country to country. It is possible that information / products may not be available in your country.