The all-round Dumper 1001.
- High-tipping skip (1.56 m dumping height), maximum payload 1000 kg.
- Compact dimensions, optional narrow tires (990 mm machine width).
- Hydrostatic twin-lock four-wheel drive; continuously variable speed up to 14 km/h max.
- Large and easy service and maintenance access.
- Clearly laid out instrument panel and wide, robust leg protection.
Twin Lock-Drive System
On highly uneven surfaces, one wheel loses traction at some point and rotates freely. The Twin Lock all-wheel drive system from Wacker Neuson responds quickly: as each of the four wheels has its own hydraulic motor, power is always optimally distributed.
The Dumper 1001 with optional twin tyres and lightweight high tip skip – the palm oil edition
The special version of the Wacker Neuson wheel dumper 1001 with a lightweight high tip skip and twin tires is particularly designed for the special requirements of working on a palm oil plantation.
The 1001 is the ideal helper for the harvest. It is robust, safe and has optimal driving characteristics, even on difficult terrain. It ensures rapid transportation of large amounts of oil palm fruits without the use of animals or workers. Thanks to the lightweight high tip skip, the load of the dumper can be unloaded directly into containers or on trucks.
Absolutely suitable for cross-country operation
- twin tires provide optimum stability and traction also on uneven grounds
- the extra wide ground contact allows loading and unloading without the use of additional claws which saves extra time
- robust articulated pendulum joint for optimum adaptation to any surface and permanent grip even in inclined positions
- high ground clearance
Transportation of large loads and easy unloading
- Unloading the skip directly onto a truck or into a container is easily possible thanks to a dump height of 1.85 m
- Transportation of loads up to 1000 kg
Powerful traction drive
- Very powerful 3-cylinder diesel engine for working in non-solid terrain
- Power steering as standard equipment for easy steering in curves with little effort
- Just get on the machine and drive: the driver can fully concentrate on his work without the need of frequently changing gears thanks to the hydrostatic all-wheel drive